Tuesday, March 22, 2011

People Full of Shit - Some More Than Others

I just saw a claim on History Channel (Sliced):



3 years?  I am sorry but anybody who spend 3 years of their life sitting on a toilet is full of shit - it's that simple.  Assuming an average life expectancy of 75 years that is very close to one hour a day - a full hour.  I personally doubt I spend more than 10 minutes myself and I am in fact full of shit - a fact most readers of this blog can testify to.

Later in the show they claim:


Well, that is definitely closer to the truth - except - I actually think that is quite low.  Assuming the before mentioned average person take a dump twice a day and a piss 4 times a day - and said person actually flush after both, what would come up to 164000 times.  In other words - contrary to their previous claim, this number is actually quite low.

Conclusion - well - History channel is entertainment - pure and simple - and they obviously do not spend a hell of a lot of time researching their claims.  Never trust a bloke who cut up a toilet with an angle grinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment