Saturday, March 27, 2010

Soaked in Horse Piss - take III

Just a small update on Soaked in Horse Piss.

I went to Gypsy last night and at least the manager there was very concerned and apologized about the incident.  However, that is really not a surprise.  I already knew that Gypsy is one of the very best bars in KL - that is why I go there quite often.  The thing is though - according to the manager, there was some people from the Brewery to show them how to attach the tap to the barrels without showering the customers, but none of them - not a single one - bothered to apologize or show any concern.  Amazing.

And by the way - the Lager version of Stärker Fresh Beer is not bad although I definitely would not pay RM 30++ for half a liter of the stuff.  I generally have a problem with these beer concepts, mostly because I like my beer cold.  I don't even by pints or half liters - I usually buy half pints, simply because if I buy a pint it will be warm before I am done drinking it and the last bit will taste like shit.

Anyway - points to Gypsy for being professional and concerned about the well being of their customers.  Still zero credit to Stärker period!

No comments:

Post a Comment