Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Craftsmanship Malaysian Style

I've been annoyed for a while that my own wireless Internet is just exactly out of reach when I'm at the pool.
Finally the management installed wireless Internet at the pool side and that is a good thing.

I am however not exactly impressed with the craftsmanship and I am not sure how long it'll work.
It's not exactly the most professional looking installation I've seen.



Let's zoom in on that a bit.



In-fucking-credible - it would have taken what - half an hour more to extend those wires up to the roof and hide the damn thing up there.

Update, Nov. 17, 2011

OK, I guess that was too ugly and shabby even by local standards, so while having my morning coffee today, the maintenance guy showed up.


He was messing around for about an hour or so, and this was the result:


A tiny little bit better but still not fantastic is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment