Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nokia's Death Rattle

It would appear that Nokia is getting somewhat sensitive about negative comments.  Yesterday, someone made this post on Nokia Map's Facebook page:

I wrote the following comment:
No Thanx, I don't think I will.  Some years back you released the N900 with promises of "Free Navigation".  That never materialized and shortly after release you ditched support for that device and hyped about Meego.  Now you ditched support for that too.  I am sorry, but I think I'll stick with Google Maps.
The interesting thing is that someone actually removed that comment within a few hours.  Well, screw you Nokia, I suppose I just have to write the comment here instead and trust me - here it will remain forever (and I mean that literally - should Google ever remove any of my postings, I do have backup and I will move my blog elsewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment