Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Chippy Breakfast

For years I have on occasion enjoyed a Sunday breakfast/brunch at the Magnificent Fish and Chips - aka. Chippy. I would usually go for their Big Breakfast, advertised like this:



28 Ringgit, in Malaysia, is not exactly what you would call a cheap breakfast, but then again, it wasn't advertised as being cheap, it was advertised as being big.

In fact I never really had a problem with the price, because quite frankly, the portions used to be huge.

Today however it looked like this:



Excuse me guys, but that is half a sausage - HALF!

They can call their breakfast what they want, but they can not call it big and then serve HALF a sausage. I suggest they come up with a new name. Suggestions could be:

The Chippy Stingy Fucking Breakfast
The Chippy Really Rather Small Breakfast
The Chippy Whatever We Got Lying Around Breakfast
The Chippy Finish Someone Else's Breakfast
The Chippy Left-over Breakfast
The Chippy Low Fat Breakfast
The Chippy Get Slim Now Breakfast
The Chippy Somewhat Average Sized Breakfast
The Chippy We're Really out of Sausages Breakfast

You guys owe me half a sausage!

No comments:

Post a Comment